Oracle Survey is an integrated, enterprise-class feedback organization software solution that is designed to make the feedback management easy to collect and act upon critical voice-of-the-customer insight in real time across web, social media, and contact centers.
It is the business product by Oracle that makes the customized market research easy. The survey provides a web interface to design the survey as well as the audience that will take the survey.
Oracle survey is an easy way to create a survey with as many questions as possible in various styles. The survey is used to plan an event or to get tons of anonymous answers. The survey consists of a questionnaire which the customers need to answer and give their feedback.
About Oracle Survey
Oracle is a well-established American multinational computer oriented organization headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company’s main business is on sells of database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products.
Oracle has its own brands of database management systems. In 2018, Oracle was the third-largest software company in terms of revenue.
The company started developing and building tools for database advancement and systems of middle-tier software, an application server that sits between the user’s machine and the database server.
Oracle enterprise resource planning software, customer relationship management software, and supply chain management software.
Larry Ellison, Bob Miner, Ed Oates were the founders of Software Development Laboratories, the initial name of Oracle Corporation.
Overview of the Oracle Survey
- The Survey has the feature of listening, monitoring, and acting on customer feedback across the web, social, and contact the center touch points.
- By consolidating company-wide feedback processes into a single enterprise feedback solution the company reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Quickly identify potentially unhappy customers and prioritize for follow-up.
- Intelligently act on survey responses, automatically routing results to designated individuals or departments.
Survey campaign objectives achieved by two methods
- Creating a survey questionnaire- A script is created with keeping the campaign goals and objectives in mind.
- Managing the survey campaign-
- Each survey campaign must have on a special question script.
- Each survey must have more than one cycles.
- The survey must have more than one deployment.
- Each campaign must have its own resources.
The features and benefits of the customer feedback of Oracle
- Targeted feedback methods- Active feedback from customers after interactions and activities of the agent.
- Personalized messaging- Achieve good response from survey and messages with personalized messages.
- Audience targeting and segmentation- Strategically identify and target audiences.
- Topic monitoring and Emotion detection- Identify potentially not happy customers and prioritize for follow-up. Classify the customer sentiments into specific categories for taking immediate action.
- Survey designer- Maximize response rates with relevant messages.
- Dashboards and reports- Synthesize all customer feedback into understandable trends for future action.
- Polling widget- Capturing the voice of the customer by taking the poll directly within high traffic interaction points and gain insights into customer opinions.
Read More: Olive garden survey
Oracle company conducts the survey to know the feedback from the consumer about the products, and also know the demands and requirements of the customer. The Oracle survey is carried out online on their website and the official app.