Anz.com/travelcard:- The ANZ travel credit card offered by the ANZ bank comes with features that are preferred by any traveler on any day. The ANZ Travel Credit Card is available for Australian and New Zealand citizens or for those people who have more than 9 months validity of their working, investor, or business visa. This travel card runs on the VISA network and is internationally accepted. These cards come with a variety of features and benefits which we will read later in the article. The ANZ stands for the Australia and New Zealand Banking group limited and is a Financial service giant in the Australian continent. According to Wikipedia, it is the second-largest bank by asset wise and third-largest by market capitalization wise in the Australian region. The ANZ offers three types of credit cards namely, the ANZ Platinum, Black and Travel Adventures cards. All these cards come with complimentary travel and shopping insurance however, there are some eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for an ANZ travel card?
Applying for the ANZ travel card is very easy and can be completed within five minutes. But for receiving the card you must fulfill the eligibility criteria. For checking the eligibility criteria.
- Go to the official website of the ANZ bank and navigate to the credit card menu.
- Choose any type of credit card and click on apply now Anz.com/travelcard.
- A new tab will open with a list of eligibility criteria.
- These eligibility criteria checks for minimum age and citizenship status.
- While the minimum age is 18 years, you must be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand and in the case of a foreign citizen, your Visa has at least 8 months left.
- The Application process is a Four-step process and you must fill in your information correctly.
- In the first step, you have to give your personal information like Title, Name, Address, Date of Birth, Phone no. and email id.
- In addition to this, you also have to mention the details about your living duration on addresses you have lived.
- You will also be asked about your Australian driving license and tax-related information.
- Once, the first step is completed successfully, click on continue and go to the second page for giving information related to your Finances.
- You have to provide details of your income, assets, expenses, and liabilities and two recent payslips for your income verification.
- This step is very important as it will majorly decide about your card approval.
- The Third step will give you options for choosing the card according to your credit score.
- Once this step is completed, double-check all your submitted details and click on submit.
- Once approved, your card will be dispatched within five business days.
How to activate ANZ rewards travel card?
Like applying, activating the ANZ rewards travel card is also very easy. You can activate the card either by using the website Anz.com/travelcard or calling on the provided no.
For activating the card online follow these simple steps:
- Go to the official site of the ANZ bank and log in to ANZ internet banking.
- Once logged in or in case of new users first register for Internet Banking, then follow these simple steps.
- After logging in to ANZ internet banking, go to the “Settings” menu.
- Then, select the “Activate an ANZ card” option.
- After this, punch your card number and then select Activate Anz.com/travelcard.
For activating the card by phone, you can call on 1800 650 033 or if you are calling from outside of Australia, call on +61 3 8699 6996 and follow the instructions of IVR carefully. Your card will be activated in no time and you will receive a notification about it.
Unique features of ANZ rewards travel card?
The ANZ rewards travel adventure cards, as its name suggests rewards the cardholders open-heartedly. From bonus rewards points to free overseas transactions, the card has many features to offer its users. This card is specially designed for travellers and it rewards them the most.
- Bonus rewards: On spending $1000 within the first 90 days of account opening on eligible purchases, users receive a whooping 40,000 bonus rewards points.
- Free Overseas transaction: As a traveler, you won’t like it if you have to pay a foreign transaction fee on every overseas purchase, however, with the ANZ Rewards Travel Adventure card you need not worry about this and can do the overseas shopping as well as shop from international websites.
- Easy redemption of reward points: You can easily redeem your ANZ reward points for cashback and gift cards. Gift cards can be redeemed from Myer, Westfield, Caltex, and many other top retailers.
You can also exchange your ANZ rewards point for Air traveling by Velocity Frequent Flyer Points, Air New Zealand Airpoints Dollars, Singapore Airlines and others.
- Most importantly, you can earn 1.5 Reward points for spending per dollar on eligible purchases up to $2000 per statement period and 0.5 reward points on eligible purchases above $2000 per statement period on every dollar spent.
How to Maximise your reward points?
You can maximise your ANZ reward points by using the card for
- Paying the direct debits of your account.
- Using it for most of the Grocery and daily use item purchases.
- You can also use the card for paying your bills.
Apart from that, you can also add additional cardholders to your primary card for earning the rewards points more quickly. Points collected by additional cardholders are accumulated in the primary cardholder’s account which can be used to redeem for the reward of your choice,
The ANZ Rewards Travel Adventure Card comes with a unique 24*7 complimentary Personal Concierge which can help you with restaurant and hotel bookings or for travel suggestions and gift ideas. For accessing the Personal Concierge on 1300 580 765 in Australia and case of overseas, call on +61 2 8987 1677.
The interest rate on purchases and cash advances and standard balance transfers are applicable with a rate of 20.24% per annum.
However Total annual charge for this ANZ Rewards Travel Adventure card is $120 and interest-free days on Purchases is valid for up to 55 days.
The minimum credit limit is $6000 and charges for the additional cardholders up to 9 cards is $65 per card.
- Anz Travel Adventures Card
- Westpac Travel Card
- Anz Travel Booking
- Anz Credit Card
- Anz Rewards